Terms And Conditions
Hindustan Battery And Solar provide adequate safeguards where such information is processed in the way of including but not limited to collection, recording, storing, utilisation, disclosure, transfer and deletion. RAS processes the data fairly in compliance with the applicable laws.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Non-personally identifiable information is information that, by itself, cannot be tracked to a specific individual. BSL may collect non-personally identifiable information while you are visiting the Site.
While providing services and features, Hindustan Battery And Solar may collect web surfing data such as your IP address, web pages on the Site that have you visited, time and date, We use different types of technologies to collect this information, including cookies and single-pixel GIFs.
If your browser is configured to accept the cookies, these cookies will be used to recognise your computer when you revisit the Site to provide you with a superior user experience to help you improve performance. However, if you wish, you can configure your browser to block cookies.
Personally Identifiable Information:
While providing various products, services or features, we may ask you to provide personal information. For example, you may be asked to provide your name, age, gender, email address, telephone number, address, preferences and other details.
We may ask for similar information at other times including during promotions sponsored by Hindustan Battery And Solar or its affiliates.
We may also collect information relating to products and services provided to you, including details of requests you may have made, the products and services we may have provided, their delivery, billing and invoicing, any communication or correspondence with you, and other transactional information. We may also record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points, in accordance with applicable law.
USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Hindustan Battery And Solar does not intentionally provide personally identifiable information to third parties except under the following conditions:
If you provide personally identifiable information as part of an inquiry about products or services provided by one of the advertisers or employees or while participating in any promotional offers provided by Hindustan Battery And Solar from time to time, we will provide that information to that advertiser or employee or sponsor or co-sponsor of the promotional event so that they may attempt to provide you with information regarding the products or services or promotional offer about which you inquired, Hindustan Battery And Solar may use the personally identifiable information provided by users for credit reporting, compilation of a transaction, internal purposes, such as sales, human resources, marketing, and administration. Further personally identifiable information may be provided by BSL to any statutory authorities or to any regulatory body in accordance with laws governing Hindustan Battery And Solar
Hindustan Battery And Solar makes significant efforts to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the collected information. These measures may include the use of secure server technology. Be aware, however, that the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Some areas of our website may be password-protected. To increase security, please do not share your passwords with anyone. You shall not undertake any act which amounts to breach of security and you shall not try to access password-protected area of the Site without proper authorisation.
Provider of information may raise grievance to the following e-mail ID:
All the grievances and any discrepancies of the provider of information shall be redressed within one month (30 days) from the date of receipt of notice of grievance.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Any disputes arising under or connected with this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising under or connected with this policy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- USER AGREEMENT
The user (“You”) can access https://hindustanbattery.in/ (“the Site”), subject to the terms and conditions of use, as changed/updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of Hindustan Battery And Solar (“HBAS”/”We”) as set out below. This Agreement is for an indefinite term and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access the Site.
We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend/cancel, discontinue a service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the Site without prior notice. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images, trademarks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of Riva Air Solutions, its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously prosecuted and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIMITED PERMISSION TO COPY
You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from the Site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or content or part thereof be disseminated or linked to any other website/URL in any electronic or non-electronic form nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
All the contents of the Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. The information from or through the Site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
We and our affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, specific, consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business opportunities or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions as a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to us. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are out of the Site. You also acknowledge that we are providing these links only as a matter of convenience. Please therefore verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking reliance and acting thereupon. We therefore neither endorse nor offer any judgment or warranty and accept no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- INDIAN LAW
These presents shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under these terms. The use of Site/services thereon is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Return & Cancellation Policy Page –
Standard Product Return
Standard Product Returns (not repairs)
- Product may be returned within 30 days of sale with.
- Use a shell or outer box, if necessary. Product must be returned in its original packaging including all accessories, bags, CD’s and manuals.
- If there is a problem or delay issuing credit, the tracking number must be provided to BlueStar.
- Product must arrive at Riva Air Solutions within 30 days of the online form being submitted.
- Items received outside of stated timeframe or in unacceptable condition will not be credited and will be returned to reseller at their own expense.
- Refused shipments must be reported to BlueStar within 2 days of refusal.
- A restock fee will be charged on all incomplete product returns which Riva Air Solutions can make factory complete.
- Cross shipment of product must include a replacement Purchase Order and your account must be in good standing.
Products Hindustan Battery And Solar Will Not Accept for Return
- Products that have been used.
- Original box is missing, damaged, or original box is defaced with writing or markings.
- Product is missing packaging, manuals, or other components.
- Broken case media, print heads, and software.
- Products not purchased from Hindustan Battery And Solar Purchases or online forms issued over 30 days.
- Referencing device serial number is not included with the return.
- Special Order, custom configured, discontinued, or obsolete products.
- Product shipped with other than factory default settings (includes configuration changes per reseller request).
- Serial numbers do not match the referenced invoice. Custom Media of any type.
Defective or Dead On Arrival (D.O.A.)
- Product Returns D.O.A. Product is defined as a product that failed to perform right out of the box.
- If a unit arrives in working condition and then fails, it is considered a warranty claim. D.O.A. is not a valid reason for a return.
- Defective or D.O.A. products must include a case number or confirmation name from BlueStar tech support or the appropriate manufacturer.
- Defective product older than 30 days is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Product Damaged In Transit
- Damaged goods must first be inspected at your location by the freight carrier.
- Claims for goods damaged in transit must be received within 10 calendar days of shipment.
- Each unit returned unrepaired or with no fault found will be subject to a handling and examination charge.
- Hindustan Battery And Solar reserves the right to refuse equipment returned without the device serial number clearly marked on the package or shipping notice.
- The customer is responsible for covering all costs of shipping the goods to Riva Air Solutions.
- Be aware that any information stored in the product may be lost during the repair and test procedures.
- Hindustan Battery And Solar will not be held responsible for any loss of data, held in any of the devices returned to us.
- Hindustan Battery And Solar will not be held responsible for damage or loss of goods in transit to Hindustan Battery And Solar.
- Failure to complete this form in full may delay the repair or cause it to be put on hold.
- All product returns must be insured and sent via a carrier that provides on-line tracking.
- Device serial numbers must be listed on the label, not on the box. All devices must be returned to: